Bringing Up Boys
by Dr. James Dobson
Bringing Up Boys has sensible advice and caring encouragement on raising boys from the nation's most trusted parenting expert, Dr. James Dobson. With so much confusion about the role of men in our society, it's no wonder so many parents and teachers are at a loss about how to bring up boys. Our culture has vilified masculinity and, as a result, boys are suffering. Parents, teachers, and others involved in shaping the character of boys have lots of questions:
* Are boys fundamentally different from girls?
* What role does competition play in a boy’s development?
* What is a father’s unique contribution to parenting a son?
* What about a mom’s role?
* How can grandparents contribute to raising a healthy grandson?
* What’s the best way to educate boys?
* What advice is available for single parents of sons?
* What causes homosexuality? Can it be prevented?
* What should we be doing to shape the next generation of men?
In Bringing Up Boys, Dr. Dobson tackles these questions and offers advice and encouragement based on a firm foundation of biblical principles.
Bringing Up Boys - Softcover. 288 pages.Bringing Up Boys - Sample Chapter. Bringing Up Boys - Study Guide.