Christians are being silenced all across America: in the political debate, the public square, the schools, the workplace, and even in the sanctuary of their own churches.
Read these signs of the times:
- Christians threatened with prison for protesting the homosexual agenda
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies fired for quoting the scriptures or forbidden to display family pictures in their office cubicles because they offend homosexual employees
- Christian churches ordered by the government to perform lesbian marriages
-“Antibullying” programs explicitly promote homosexuality in public schools
- Municipal workers forbidden by the city to say “family values” because those words constitute a hate crime
- Other “antidiscrimination” laws make Christian charities illegal
- The Christian haters are becoming an elite class of super citizens whose moral views are actively sponsored by the state while Christians are increasingly censored, penalized, and even prosecuted.
For a limited time, AFA Online is offering Don Wildmon’s book Speechless: Silencing the Christians and the one-hour TV special of the same name on DVD for one small suggested donation. AFA Online feels that this message is so important; we are going to ship this combo to you at no extra cost.
Speechless: Silencing the Christians Book (reg. suggested donation: $24.95)